Jewelry Appraisal Service by An Experienced and Qualified Professional
Jewelry appraisals are usually needed for your insurance policy to cover potential loss, but they are also used to establish a trust or an estate.
Your insurance company will only provide coverage according to the description on the appraisal. If the details on your appraisal are vague or inaccurate, the coverage at any future time of loss could be significantly less than what you expected.
We have the experience and the credentials to provide you with an appraisal with correct details for accurate insurance coverage.
It is Crucial to Ask a Jewelry Appraiser for Their Credentials
Here at Sanchez-Hawkins Fine Jewelers, we've always believed that a jewelry appraisal must be written by a qualified professional that will correctly identify your jewelry, diamonds, and gemstones and state the correct current value in case of unforeseen future repair or replacement.
Inexperienced jewelry appraisers often misidentify and incorrectly describe jewelry on the written appraisal documents; even worse, some jewelry stores and jewelry websites provide documents with an inflated stated value or just a purchase price that are meant to make the buyer feel good about what they bought.
Erica Sanchez-Hawkins, one of the owners of our store, takes jewelry appraising seriously; so much so, that she's completed the education to achieve several coveted jewelry qualifications.
Compare Erica's appraisal experience and qualifications to that of others, and judge for yourself.
Erica's Jewelry Appraisal Experience & Qualifications
- 12 years appraisal experience
- Certified Gemologist Appraiser (CGA)
- Master Goldsmith / Platinumsmith / Silversmith
- There are only approximately 400 CGA’s in North America, 80 of which are Master Goldsmiths. We're proud that Erica is one of those 80
- Graduate Gemologist (GIA)
- Full Member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA)
- Certified Gemologist (AGS)
- Only 5% of retail jewelers are accepted as an AGS jeweler
Trust Sanchez-Hawkins Fine Jewelers for your next jewelry appraisal in the Lake Havasu City, AZ, and Phoenix, AZ area.