Custom Jewelry Design
AWARD WINNING JEWELER
Why Choose Erica for Your Custom Jewely Design...
With Erica's experience as a gemologist, goldsmith, and award-winning designer she completely understand the big picture--how the piece will best come together and look. It can combine vintage and contemporary. It can tell you a story. You can collaborate with her and create a brand new, one-of-a-kind piece using the gemstones that you already own!
"From concept to creation the evolution of a piece of jewelry comes from a personal place... It is my desire to create emotion that you can wear... everything else is just jewelry."
1. The Process: Meet with Erica and bring your ideas. She will collaborate with you and start with a sketch.
2. The CAD: In the second part of the experience we will have a CAD image made, and you can come back and see this in 24-48 hours. Changes can be made throughout the process.
3. The wax: We can now use our new 3D wax printer and the wax should be ready to view in 2-3 days from the initial appointment. After the wax model is approved the piece will be cast in the gold of your choosing.
4. Cast, set, and finish/polish: for numerous reasons our casting is done off-site. This better serves our clients and keep costs down.
5. Delivery: the final and most exciting part. Besides its unveiling, each custom piece comes with a statement of replacement cost document for your insurance company, and all docs and are also given on a flash drive for easy reference.
Please review our Warranty terms for Custom Design.
- Goldsmith, Platinumsmith, Silversmith, Stone Setter
- G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist (GG), since 1999
- A.G.S. Certified Gemologist (CG), since 2001
- A.G.S. Certified Gemologist Appraiser (CGA), since 2009
- Full Member of National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, since 2009
- 2015 International Award Winning Designer - Centurion